Dad had a collection of t-shirts with some of the funniest sayings. I'm going to start a list here and as we remember them, we can add to the list.
Here are some of the sayings from his t-shirts:
1. "Welcome to America. Now speak English." lol
2. "My Kids Think I'm a Bank"
3. "You Might Be a Redneck If..." (I'll have to find this one and write down the list of things it had on there..funny stuff..)
4. "To Be is To Do - Socrates
To Do is To Be - Sartre
Do Be Do Be Do - Sinatra" :)
Will add more as we find/remember them. :)
5. "Liberalism is a mental disorder" (I'm actually wearing this t-shirt right now. Dad apparently didn't care much about offending anyone. haha.)